Tuesday, February 16, 2010

HINT Water


I recently got to try out HINT water, it's pure essence water with just a hint (get it?) of flavor. HINT comes in 10 different flavors which all sound amazing! I was able to try 6 of the 10 and loved all 6.

Now I have to be honest here, I am not a flavored water person. I don't even like when restaurants put lemon in my water, it makes me slightly insane, but this is delicious! Plus it's not like the typical flavored water. There is no sugar, sodium or calories, it's perfect! Another great thing about this water is that the flavor is not overpowering, again hence the name, hint. It's so subtle you forget that you are drinking flavored water!

Of the 6 flavors I tried I would have to say that my favorite is the raspberry lime followed very closely by the watermelon which I almost didn't get to try because it's Scott's favorite. I can't wait to try the other 4 flavors I haven't tried yet.

If you think HINT is something you want to try visit HINT's website to learn more about it, see all 10 flavors, and find locations near you that you can purchase it (retail price is $1.79 a bottle, and totally worth every penny).

Do you already drink HINT? Let me know your favorite flavor, or which flavor you are dying to try!

0 comments: