Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Madeline Movie: Lost in Paris



I got the privilege to preview The Madeline Movie: Lost in Paris which includes the voice talents of the legendary Christopher Plummer and Lauren Bacall, as well as Jason Alexander and Andrea Libman. I have loved Madeline ever since I was little and was so excited to be able to share this adorable story with my children.

In Lost in Paris, Madeline's long-lost uncle (voiced by Jason Alexander) from Vienna visits Madeline and gives her the sense of family that she has always dreamed of. Unfortunately Madeline finds herself in the midst of an awful scheme and she has to call upon her own courage and strength. All of your favorite Madeline characters are featured in what I am sure is going to be a timeless classic.

My kids love this movie! Jill dances along with all of the songs and Aaron is simply fascinated by Genevieve the dog. Even Scott likes the movie, seriously.

Shout Factory is offering one lucky reader a chance to own their very own copy of The Madeline Movie: Lost in Paris, before it even hits stores on April 13th! Simply go to Multiples and More to enter the giveaway!


*I was a provided a copy of The Madeline Movie: Lost in Paris but this in no way influenced my opinion*

0 comments: