Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Van's Recipe Contest


It's no secret that I like to cook and I like to make sure that what I make, especially for my kids, is healthy. To me the most important meal of the day is breakfast, but sometimes it gets lost in the shuffle. For me it's hard enough getting breakfast out in a timely fashion, I can only imagine how challenging it will be when I add packing lunches and snacks for school into the mix!

As if that wasn't hard enough trying to keep breakfast fun and exciting, it's an even bigger challenge to keep it healthy and nutritious too. To help with this challenge Van's Natural Foods is sponsoring a recipe contest for all of my readers! This contest challenges you to create a quick and healthy breakfast, lunch, and dinner or a snack item using one of Van's items ─ mini waffles, French toast sticks, and/or whole grain waffles (which are crazy delicious!).

If you're not familiar with Van's, these delicious frozen waffles, pancakes and French toast sticks are made with all-natural ingredients like whole grains, honey, pure cane sugar and sea salt. Van's products are widely available at grocery stores nationwide. To find Van's products in a grocery store near you, go to http://www.vansfoods.com/Store_Locator.

To enter the contest, send me your quick and easy creations soon to twicetheloveblog@hotmail.com to be entered in the contest before September 17. Make sure you include a photo of your yummy creation!

I will post the winning recipe on September 20 and the winner will receive vouchers for 5 free boxes of Van's. Good luck everyone and I cannot wait to try out your recipes!

0 comments: