Monday, January 11, 2010

Step2 Lifestyle Deluxe Kitchen



Scott and I knew we wanted to get the kids a kitchen for Christmas, so we spent a lot of time reviewing different brands and different styles and always came back to the Lifestyle Deluxe Kitchen from Step2. This kitchen is like the mac-daddy of kitchen's. The burner makes boiling and frying noises, the oven, microwave and dishwasher all make noises and there is a working light above the sink. All the comforts of home, right? So I ordered it (and got free shipping woo hoo!) and it was here before I knew it!

A great thing about Step2 is that they have their instructions online as well, but in video format so you can watch what you are supposed to be doing. The kitchen itself was really easy to assemble, not quick, but easy. I would say it took Scott and I about 2 hours to put it together, decals (oooh the decals) and all. All the time was worth it Christmas morning when the kids saw it!


This kitchen is a little pricier than a lot of the others that are out there, but I'm telling you it is worth it! The quality is out of this world and the kids have not stopped playing with it. Be sure to check out Step2's site for more info!

*I was not approached by Step2 to do this review, nor was I compensated, these are solely my opinions*

0 comments: